Ferme Park sidings, ECML
David Splett
2005-03-12 11:51:38 UTC
Hi everyone,

Does anybody know what the Ferme Park carriage sidings at Harringay are
currently used for? Also, why do WAGN stable trains for the midday period at
Welwyn Garden City when Ferme Park is much nearer to London?

DS.
b***@hotmail.com
2005-03-13 20:53:18 UTC
The answer is "not very much". As a regular commuter on WAGN, I have
occasionally seen GNER*s there (presumably stabled between duties or en
route to North Pole via Stratford and Canonbury as North London incline
presently closed) and it is sometimes used by things like the track
measurement train. I suspect that the main reason that WAGN don't
stable trains there is that they don't want them reliveried by the
local vandals!